Photoclickz.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We only use pictures that are present in the public domain, When we receive proper notice as required by the DMCA, Obviously they need to prove they are the original owners of the material (with proof) because the internet is filled with Fake DMCAs notices. We will try to resolve or will remove content from the website ASAP. Use the following information to contact us:
How to file a Copyright Infringements
- E-mail your Copyright Infringement Notice to [email protected]
- Including the following details
- Sufficient detail of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Include the statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”